28.5.08

Бърни

You know how people have these little habits
That get you down.
Like Bernie.
Bernie liked to chew gum.
No, not chew. Pop!
So I came home this one day
And I am really irritated
And looking for a little sympathy
And there's Bernie layin' on the couch
Drinkin' a beer and chewin'.
No, not chewin'. Poppin'.
So, I said to him
I said, "You pop that gum one more time..."
And he did.
So I took the shotgun off the wall
And I fired two warning shots... into his head!

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have heard it
I betcha you would
Have done the same!


Cell Block Tango от филма Чикаго.

2 коментара:

Aleksandar Krumov каза...

Голяма песен е това. И другите фрагменти ги бива все пак. Що избра точно пък този?

plamenj каза...

Заради мотива.

Публикуване на коментар