5.3.12

Писмо от бъдещето

From: "President Georgi Parvanov"<georgi.paranov1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <georgi.parvanov26@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:12:03 -0800
Subject: Letter from President Georgi Parvanov of Bulgaria.

Dear Friend.

My contacting you through this medium is due to the urgency and confidentiality of this message; I want to make you an offer so that you can assist me.

I resigned as the Bulgarian President on the 22nd of Jan 2012, please go through this: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=135942

I know very well that the government will be after all the moneys with me, and as such, I don’t want to lose all. I have some deposited amount of money in Bank in New York, which I will like you change the ownership to you and have the money moved immediately to you in your country in Cash (US$56Million) through a high Diplomatic Service.

Once you have received this first part, I will move another to you, but I want you to assure me that you can handle this easily, as I will take care of all the documentation here and the cost here. What you are to take care of is just the delivery and handling charges/fee once they have arrived your country.

You are receiving 30% of the total amount, so please urgently reply with your full contact information and as well as a copy of your ID to assure me that you are not going to run with my money.

Please reply and notify me of your interest with your, Full Name, Your Contact Address, Your direct telephone Number.

I am waiting.

Thank You.

President Georgi Parvanov

4 коментара:

varnasummer каза...

Хахахаха!

Комитата каза...

Прекланям се пред гения на автора!

Анонимен каза...

stupid!

Анонимен каза...

...I know very well that the government will be after all the moneys with me...

Де да беше верно....

Публикуване на коментар